Large Language Model ChatGPT has received an upgrade in the form of voice and image capabilities. OpenAI confirms that the language model offers a…
Video is becoming an integral part of how readers consume content. Now more than ever content needs to exist in different forms and reach different audiences in their preferred mediums. As a digital publication, we are determined to add different layers to our articles.
The year 2015 has seen us integrate video layer to our stories and the next year 2016, the efforts will double, offering our readers more videos, more layers to our stories.
Below are some of our favourite videos of 2015.
1. Nexus 7: how to replace a faulty USB port
2. Internet of Things
3. New Apple TV unboxing
4. Ventureburn speaks to Schalk Nolte, Entersekt CEO.
5. Sarah Rice, Batstone founder, speaks about communication and purpose in tech
6. Unboxing Geek Crate’s first box of geek goodies
7. Unboxing the Proline XM-502
8. Unboxing the Blackberry Classic