Welcome to Weekly Roundup, our podcast discussing the latest tech trends, innovation, and news from the last few days.
The Weekly Round Up is a day late this week due to some demons lurking in our SoundCloud account. But, we’ve hired resident DOOM expert Graham to slay them.
No ad to show here.
Speaking of Graham, he plays host this week, and talks to Hadlee and Andy.
While most of the podcast is dedicated to E3 2016 and all the news from this year’s expo, they also discuss Microsoft’s purchase of LinkedIn, and the news from Apple’s WWDC 2016 conference in San Francisco.
Tweet of the Week: We dove into the abyss that is Twitter and found an oldie for this week.
Have a listen to the podcast in full below, and be sure to catch the Recommended Reading list at the foot of the article.
- Here are 10 things you should know about the new Zelda
- Nintendo’s new Zelda game is called ‘Breath of the Wild’ [first look]
- Microsoft to buy LinkedIn in $26bn deal
- Microsoft Xbox won E3 2016 according to social media numbers
- E3 2016 live blog: the big news recapped
- Sony PlayStation E3 2016 recap: here’s what you missed
- Gears of War 4: gameplay, Elite controller and pricing details revealed
- Xbox at E3 2016: Project Scorpio, Xbox One S, Live upgrades & more
- How can Sony PlayStation beat Microsoft Xbox at E3 2016? (and vice-versa)
- WWDC 2016: what else did Apple announce?
- WWDC 2016: What’s coming to iOS 10?
- Apple stealthily announces Siri for South Africa, Ireland