Ventureburn, in partnership with Telkom Futuremakers and analytics company Qurio, is proud to announce the launch of the 2018 Ventureburn Tech Startup Survey.
No ad to show here.
- What are the major challenges facing the country’s entrepreneurs?
- What do South Africa’s startup founders look like?
- What sectors are startups more prevalent in?
- What types of funding are startups securing, and where are they getting their money from?
- Why are people flocking to startups to work there?
- Where is the most startup activity happening in South Africa?
So, if you are a South African technology startup or small business with annual revenues under R20-million and/or staff numbers of anywhere from one to 100, we want to hear your story.
The data from the survey will form the basis of series of articles on Ventureburn and will be distributed to wider media and associated tech conferences. We will also create a case study, an infographic and hold an event surrounding the release of the data to the country.
To ensure the integrity of the data, PwC will be involved to perform specified procedures, the results of which will be included in a report that will be available for inspection upon request.
You can win too!
Participants stand a chance to win various prizes, namely: a Telkom Business in a Box Supremesolution including 24-month connectivity, valued at R31 000; a one-year subscription to Ventureburn’s press release service for their startup, valued at R12 000; and an exclusive mentoring session with legendary venture capitalist Keet van Zyl (pictured above) of Knife Capital.