This week we bring you yet another edition of Special Podcast, as the Garburn team discusses the ongoing Mobile World Congress (MWC 2016) in Barcelona.
Senior Reporter Stuart Thomas talks to Gearburn Editor Andy Walker about this year’s announcements, including launches from Samsung, LG and Huawei, to name but three.
No ad to show here.
MWC is the world’s biggest and arguably most influential mobile event, and this year it runs from 22-25 February. It’s where big and small companies in the tech space showcase their newest devices and technologies, from the smart home space to smartphones and tablets.
Have a listen to the podcast below, and be sure to catch all the latest news on Gearburn’s MWC 2016 Live Blog.
- MWC 2016 live blog: Sony drops beefy, stylish Xperia X smartphones
- Sony Xperia X series sports flagship-killing specs, ‘that’ 23MP camera
- Lenovo debuts dirt-cheap, impressive Vibe K5, K5 Plus smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S7: everything the S6 should’ve been
- HP Elite X3: a feature-rich phablet running Windows 10
- HTC Vive VR headset will retail for $799, PC specs revealed
- Huawei MateBook now official, guns for Microsoft Surface
- LG G5 announced with ‘LG Friends’ peripherals, bold new smartphone vision
- LG G5 in pictures: the ‘world’s first’ modular phone [Gallery]
- HTC preparing new budget Desire phone?
- Alcatel Plus 10 is a reborn, reinvented Windows 10 netbook
- Alcatel Idol 4, 4S kick off MWC 2016 with sleek bodies, promising specs
Feature image: Kal Hendry via Flickr