Stream high-quality live content when connected to a personal computer or smartphone using Sony’s content creation-ready ZV-E1 camera, the latest introduction, positioned at the top of Sony’s ZV camera line-up.
No ad to show here.
Sony has introduced the worlds most compact lightweight camera with a full frame, a CMOS sensor and lens interchangeability.
The camera’s mobility is extraordinarily allowing content creators new capabilities for creative expression.
From live events, to even simpler conversations, the ZV EQ is ready to take family and friends to new creative heights.
Sony’s ZV-E1 records image stabilization with camera rotation contributing to effortless editing to allow effortless post production.
The camera has a windscreen using fibres made from recycled PET bottles to reduce Sony’s environmental impact.
Sony announces the new ZV-E1 with an interchangeable lens camera, a 35 mm full frame image sensor for ultimate content creation.
Packed with some of Sony’s advanced technology, cinematic imagery and all round performance, the worlds compact and stylishly lightweight camera, provides maximum creative freedom.
Some of its impressive features include:
- Sony E-mount System
- BIONZ XR
image processing engine
- AI-based Real-time Recognition AF and Tenacious Real-time Tracking
- 4K 60p, 4K 120p Upgradable
- Cinematic Vlog Setting including S-Cinetone
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization and Dynamic active Mode stabilisation5
- AI-based Auto Framing and Framing Stabiliser7
- S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and S-Gamut3/S-Log3
- Breathing Compensation function
- Product Showcase Setting and one-touch Bokeh Switch
- Intelligent 3 Capsule Microphone with variable directivity
- Vari-angle touch LCD screen for easy monitoring
- Easy, stable smartphone connectivity
Also read: Nokia reminds us of the iconic Nokia 3310, here’s what you missed