Google has announced the completion of its acquisition of wearable company Fitbit. The announcement was made by Google Senior Vice President, Devices & Services…
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, arguably the highlight of the series before GTA V, is now available for iOS. Not to be dramatic, but today’s a landmark day for mobile games. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is US$7 for 40-hours and more spent in the virtually messed-up world of San Andreas, which is now the current setting for this year’s GTA. Here’s everything new and shiny for the iOS version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
This GTA supports custom playlists from music loaded onto the iDevice. To access it, users just need to create a playlist in iTunes called “GTASA” and select the “MIXTAPE” station in-game.
As for Android, Windows Phone and Kindle versions of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, these are in the works said The Next Web.
If you can believe it, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas when it first released for the PlayStation 2, ran with just a 300Mhz CPU (the speed of the PS2). Despite the iPhones being way more powerful than that ancient console, note that the supported devices start with the iPhone 4s and end with the iPhone 5s.