Tech giant Samsung has reported its lowest quarterly profit in eight years this week an indicator to the weakened global economy to hit PC…
This competition is now closed. Thank you to all entrants. A winner will be announced shortly.
Back in May 2016, we reported that the Alcatel Go Play was heading to the country. And now, thanks to Alcatel South Africa, we’re giving you the chance to win one.
Alcatel Go Play competition: How to win:
To be eligible for the prize, we need you to:
- Like Alcatel South Africa on Facebook
- Like Gearburn on Facebook
- Follow @AlcatelZA on Twitter
- Follow Gearburn on Twitter
- And finally, drop a comment below confirming that you’ve done all of the above (and perhaps mention why you simply must have the Alcatel Go Play in your life).
It’s pretty simple!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is only open to South Africa residents and prizes will only be shipped to the winner within the country.
- The prize will be delivered and handled by Alcatel South Africa.
- The judge’s decision is final and no late entries will be accepted. The randomly selected winner will be contacted by Gearburn to notify them of their prize. If the recipient does not reply within five working days then a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- Prizes are not transferable, and may not be converted into cash.
- Only one entry per person.
- Staff members of Burn Media, its holding company, sponsors of the prize, advertising agencies with Burn Media or the sponsors, and immediate family members may not enter.
- Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- Gearburn or its staff members cannot be held responsible for loss, damage, or injuries occurred from prizes.
The competition is open from 1pm SAST on 10 October 2016, and closes 11.59pm SAST on 17 October 2016. No other entries will be accepted after that. One winner will be randomly picked and notified within a week of the draw date.
Update: We threw the names of the entrants into an invisible hat, headed over to Random.org. The website then randomly arranged the order of the entrants. The first name on the list is the winner.
And the winner is… Denise Helen Gordon.
Congrats Denise, and thanks to everyone for entering our Alcatel Go Play competition. Be sure to enter your names in our future competitions too!
Denise, please mail us at andy[dot]walker@memeburn[dot]com so we can grab your necessary details.