The Shoprite Group has announced Money Market Account holders can now use their Xtra Savings cards to make transactions. Shoppers that have a Money…
And the winner of the fabulous Nokia N8 is Mark Robert le Roux of Port Shepstone.
The contest is now closed.
Nokia and Memeburn are teaming up to give away the incredible new Nokia N8 worth R5 500 to one lucky reader. We want to give this powerful new phone away to the biggest Memeburn fan out there.
If you already follow Memeburn on Twitter and Facebook, and you receive our daily e-mails, then you are already in line to win the phone. If not, then all you have to do to qualify for entry is complete the following three steps before the 16th of October:
|Step 1: Like the Memeburn page by clicking the Like button below. (If you have already Liked Memeburn, you won’t see the button — do nothing more, and proceed to step 2.)|
|Step 2: Follow us on Twitter. (If you area already following us on Twitter, then you need to do nothing more. Proceed to Step 3.)|
|Step 3: Subscribe to our daily newsletter. (If you haven’t done so already!)|
That’s it, you’re done! Memeburn will announce the winners of the Nokia N8 competition on Monday the 18th of October.
Meanwhile, feast your eyes on the incredible features of the Nokia N8
- A 12 Megapixel camera
With a large 12 MP sensor and Carl Zeiss optics you can capture outstanding images. The Xenon flash allows you to take great pictures in low-light conditions as well
- Symbian 3 Operating System
The Symbian 3 OS allows for multi touch, flick scrolling and pinch-zoom. Symbian3 also raises the bar in performance by delivering greater memory management, allowing more applications to run in parallel for a faster multi-tasking experience
- Connect to your home theatre
The Nokia N8 features an HDMI connection so you can easily show off your images, videos and music on compatible televisions and projectors, all in stunning high-definition digital 720p resolution. It also features premium-quality Dolby Digital Plus technology – compatible with home theatre systems – so movies will sound as good as they look
- Fifty hours of music playback and Ovi Unlimited Music for 6 month
Access to 6 months of unlimited music from the Ovi music store for South African users. You can browse smoothly through all your favourite albums and be delighted by the album artwork.
- 16 GB of memory
The Nokia N8 comes with 16GB of on-board memory and MicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable up to 32 GB
To find out more about the phone, go to the Nokia blog here
The following terms & conditions apply for the competition
- To enter the competition you are required to like Memeburn on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and subscribe to the daily newsletter.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided in their newsletter sign-up.
- Entries received after 12:00 PM on the 17th of October 2010 will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to everyone living in South Africa and over the age of 16 except employees and immediate family members of Nokia, its agencies and Memeburn.
- If you are a winner on the Nokia Ringaz Blog you may not be eligible to win another Nokia competition for a period of 3 months.
- The winner will be selected by the judges, no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced on the 18th of October 2010 on Nokia Ringaz blog.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of the above rules.