The Knowledge Trust has announced it will host an Education and Career Expo entirely on WhatsApp to help young, unemployed South Africans. The three-month…
We recently told you about how you could win R20 000 just by designing a T-Shirt. If design’s not your forte, relax, we’ve got your back.
Together with design site Springleap, Memeburn is giving away a Nokia Lumia 800. We love this phone and we reckon you will too.
Here’s how to get your hands on it:
1. Check out the designs entered at the Nokia ‘Pimp our Devs’ contest so far.
2. Click on a design that you like to enlarge it.
3. Tweet about it using the button provided in the ‘Sharing is caring’ bar to the right of the design. NB: Keep the tweet copy as is, but include “@memeburn @NokiaRSA” to make sure we can track it.
4. VOTE! Give the design the vote score you think it deserves by clicking the stars in the top right corner of the modal box. 1 star for “Meh.” and 5 stars for “Whoa. That’s awesome”.
(Note: click the Facebook login button to quickly sign up and be able to vote)
5. For extra entries, RT the following message as many times as you want:
I wanna win a #Lumia800 with @memeburn & @NokiaRSA http://bit.ly/MzCIg5
You must follow steps 1-4 above to qualify. Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Friday 6 July 2012.