Janssen South Africa has launched an app that helps patients with multiple Myeloma have more time to fight back. When patients receive a Multiple…
You may have heard there’s a new Conjuring movie heading to SA cinemas soon. In order to celebrate its release, Memeburn is giving away a prize of Conjuring 2-themed goodies.
The Conjuring 2 follows the case files of husband and wife Ed (Patrick Wilson) and Lorraine (Vera Farminga) Warren once again. This time, the pair are investigating a poltergeist activity at a council house in Enfield, England. Judging from the trailers, the movie looks to be another well-crafted horror movie from director James Wan and Warner Brothers Pictures. The movie will be released in SA on 10 June so look out for it.
The prize hamper contains a range of interesting bits and bobs, which are:
- The Crooked Man Zoetrope
- Glow-in-the-dark earbuds in a silver hinged tin
- Conjuring 2 cap
- A skipping rope (yes, you read correctly)
- Men’s and women’s t-shirts (one of each)
- Lantern flashlight
- And a thermo notebook
In order to stand a chance of winning all you need to do is leave a comment below stating why you love horror movies.
The competition is open from 3 June 14:30pm closes 17 June at 23:59 and no other entries will be accepted after that. One winner will be randomly picked and notified on 20 June.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is only open to South Africa residents and prizes will only be shipped to the winner within the country.
- The prize will be delivered and handled by Times Media Films.
- The judge’s decision is final and no late entries will be accepted. The randomly selected winner will be contacted by Memeburn to notify them of their prize. If the recipient does not reply within five working days then a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- Prizes are not transferable, and may not be converted into cash.
- Only one entry per person.
- Staff members of Burn Media, its holding company, sponsors of the prize, advertising agencies with Burn Media or the sponsors, and immediate family members may not enter.
- Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- Memeburn or its staff members cannot be held responsible for loss, damage, or injuries occurred from prizes.
We threw the names into an invisible hat, headed over to Random.org and had the website randomly draw the winners.
And, without further ado, the five winners are:
- Elmarie Duvenage
- Scott Kryptonite Cartwright
- Neil Naidoo
- Bronwyn Lauren Janse
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who entered. We will be in touch with your shortly.