Wow, well this was unexpected. Keanu Reeves and Halle Berry’s John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum debuted a number one on the SA box office…
Cape Town’s dam levels dropped 0.6% this past week, according to the latest report by the City.
Overall, dam levels remain just below three-quarters full, at 74.1%.
The decrease comes despite rainfall in the final week of October.
- The Wemmershoek Dam, which received around 15mm of rain last week, fell from 92.1% full, to 91.2%.
- The Theewaterskloof Dam dropped from 58% full, to 57.4%.
- The Voelvlei Dam fell from 96.2% to 95.5%.
- The Steenbras Lower Dam dropped from 86.9% full, to 85.1%.
- Steenbras Lower Dam is now 71.2% full, falling from 73%.
- The Berg River Dam gained 0.1%, and is now 99.3% full.
Water consumption is also much lower this week, falling back to 559-million litres per day from 594-million the week before.
Feature image: City of Cape Town