As the festive season rolls in, it’s time to embrace the joy of giving and New Year’s resolutions. HUAWEI’s range of tried and tested…
It’s that time of year when sales and specials are out in full force to bleed your wallet dry. Over the past few days, we’ve seen Black Friday and Cyber Monday come and go, but the specials aren’t over yet. Sony has launched their video game sales campaigns on the PlayStation Store.
First off is the ’12 Deals of Christmas’ series, which will feature a new game every 48 hours at a reduced price. Starting off the 24 day-long campaign is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, with both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 editions on sale:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain [PlayStation 3] – R429
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain [PlayStation 4] – R469
Sony’s second campaign includes a much longer list of titles all of which are under R250. This one is sure to tempt a few more bank accounts than just Metal Gear Solid’s still high pricing. The full list of titles can be viewed here.
Some of the titles available for under R250 titles are:
- Agarest: Generations of War Zero [PlayStation 3] – R149
- Batman: Arkham Origins [PlayStation 3] – R149
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen [PlayStation 3] – R73
- Ratchet & Clank: QForce [PlayStation Vita] – R229
- Remember Me [PlayStation 3] – R73
- Resistance: Retribution [PSP] – R44
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves [PlayStation Vita] – R99
- Syberia [PlayStation 3] – R99
- Ultra Street Fighter IV [PlayStation 3] – R149