South African app Hatch looks to provide users with a dating and social experience that’s different from the traditional approach. Rather than connecting people…
Barcelona is this week the epicenter of the world’s mobile technology enthusiasts as MWC 2016 slowly awakes from its near-year slumber. And what a lineup of live launches we have this year.
LG, Huawei, Samsung, Sony and Xiaomi have all announced that they will host live launches in and around the city in the days to come, which means there’s a lot to get through in a short space of time.
Combine this with new Internet of Things announcements, the advent of 5G and other mobile-centric news, we’re in for another long but exciting week. So stay tuned to our live blog below, as we cover MWC 2016 and all its happenings below.
The Recommended Reading
- Sony Xperia X series sports flagship-killing specs, ‘that’ 23MP camera
- Lenovo debuts dirt-cheap, impressive Vibe K5, K5 Plus smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S7: everything the S6 should’ve been
- HP Elite X3: a feature-rich phablet running Windows 10
- HTC Vive VR headset will retail for $799
- Huawei MateBook now official, guns for Microsoft Surface
- LG G5 announced with ‘LG Friends’ peripherals, bold new smartphone vision
- Gallery: LG G5 in pictures: the ‘world’s first’ modular phone
- HTC preparing new budget Desire phone?
- Alcatel Plus 10 is a reborn, reinvented Windows 10 netbook
- Alcatel Idol 4, 4S kick off MWC 2016 with sleek bodies, promising specs
- MWC 2016 preview: the numbers, the launches, the rumours
- Samsung Galaxy S7 rumour roundup
- LG G5 Rumour roundup
- Bang & Olufsen to bring Hi-Fi sound to LG G5
- Xiaomi Mi 5: launch confirmed for 24 February
Note: the live blog is no longer in session.