WarnerMedia on Friday released a trailer for HBO Max, teasing the streaming platform’s upcoming line-up of shows and movies. “The characters, the moments, the…
Even though Hello Games only released its Path Finder Update (version 1.20) for No Man’s Sky a few days ago, the company has dropped another patch for the game. The incremental update not only includes bug fixes, but additional features as well.
The new patch brings with it the ability to use the newly introduced Exocraft Geobays on any planet, and not just the one you’ve built a base on. HUD markers have also been added to allow for easy navigation back to the Geobays.
Apart from that, the patch introduces fixes for vehicle weapons and mining tools, freighters, feeding creatures, and base editing.
The patch is another 5.9GB in size for the PS4. Yup, you’re pretty much re-downloading the game.
The full changes are below [source Reddit]:
- Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet – this means vehicles can be summoned anywhere (whereas previously, vehicles could only be summoned on your home planet).
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented base material editing from working on PS4