Delivering email at scale is a technically challenging endeavour, and getting it wrong could shut down the entire email communication channel. In fact, this…
It’s that time of year where we sit back and reflect on the last twelve months — and this week on The Gearburn Podcast, we’re looking at the world of smartphones.
From the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the LG G6 to the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, smartphone users were made a lot of promises. But were they kept?
Hadlee Simons and Andy Walker sit down to chat which phones blew them away, and which were more disappointment than digital dream.
Listen to the full conversation here:
- iPhone 8 Plus review: a refined 7 Plus with wireless charging
- Nokia 8 review: a cheaper flagship (and it shows)
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: more than a one-trick pony?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 review: it’s less powerful, but…
- Huawei P10 Plus review: has it gone off the P10 path?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review: a great phone, but not Galaxy S7 great
- LG G6 review: what’s the G5 anyway?
- Moto Z Play review: does it need to play in traffic?
- Huawei Mate 9 review: the P10 is coming soon
- Meizu Pro 6 reviewed: will this Chinese flagship Ameizu?