The phrase Love Island Orania trended on Twitter after locals criticised the reality show Love Island SA for a lack of diversity. The show…
More details of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and its bigger brother has leaked. And they’re juicy.
According to Greek site Techmaniacs (translated by Phonearena), the two devices will feature decidedly different specifications, much like how the S10e compliments the larger S10 and S10+. This is all according to a “very trusted source”.
That said, here’s the smaller Note 10’s reported specs:
- 6.3 inch 1080p screen
- A device weight of 168 grams
- Exynos 9825 chipset with 8GB of RAM and at least 256GB of internal storage
- Three rear cameras, 12MP primary, 12MP telephoto and 16MP wide-angle
- A 3500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
As for the larger phone, referred to by Techmaniacs as the Note 10+:
- A 6.8 inch display with 1440p resolution
- Same chipset and base storage size but 12GB of RAM is available
- Four rear cameras, including the arrangement on the Note 10 but with an additional time-of-flight sensor
- A 4300mAh battery with 45W fast charging
- This makes the phone much heavier, at 198 grams (still lighter than the Note 9).
Interestingly, it seems that both will receive new S Pen features, including an “audio zoom” feature.
The latest set of leaks come after juicy renders published by Winfuture’s Roland Quandt, suggesting the phone will look at lot like the Huawei P30 Pro from the rear.
We’re a little more than two weeks away from the official launch of the Note 10 series, so you don’t need to wait too long for Samsung to deny or confirm these numbers.
Feature image: Samsung