Spotify Wrapped is back and the viral marketing campaign from Spotify will see users around the globe reminded of what they’ve been listening to…
Welcome to Weekly Roundup, our podcast discussing the latest tech trends, innovation, and news from the last few days.
This week Hadlee Simons talks to Graham, Andy and Burn Media’s new guy Matthew Alexander.
The team discusses the sensational Pokemon Go, the rapid growth of Snapchat, Valve’s crackdown on Steam gambling sites, and Warner Bros’ PewDiePie controversy.
What are we watching, reading, playing: Andy’s still playing his personal game of the year, Graham bought a PlayStation TV for R100 and thinks 80s movies are cool, Matthew has just started Mr Robot season two and Hadlee is all about X-Files at the moment.
Tweet of the Week: It’s about Pokemon Go, of course.
Have a listen to the podcast below. Be sure to catch the Recommended Reading list at the foot of the article.
- 10 examples of Pokemon Go going way too far on Twitter
- Pokemon Go: here’s how to request or remove PokeStops and gyms
- Now MewTwo can be a Pokemon Go trainer with our beginner’s guide
- More than a fad: the numbers behind Snapchat’s remarkable growth
- Valve: we’re cracking down on Steam-enabled gambling sites
- Yes, Warner Bros paid PewDiePie for positive coverage