Capitec bank has partnered with Cell C to introduce a groundbreaking step forward for consumers. Capitec has launched data that will never expire, provided…
Welcome to Weekly Round Up, our podcast discussing the latest tech trends, innovation, and news from the last few days.
This week, Hadlee Simons plays host to Andy Walker and Graham Van Der Made.
In this edition of the Weekly Round Up, the team talks about Axl Rose’s meme, that has left his lawyers a little unhappy with us. We also touch on some great ZTE and Huawei news for South Africa, straight out of AfricaCom. In more political news, we chat about Reddit CEO Steve Huffman’s comment tampering. And to conclude the team talks Black Friday, the good and the bad specials.
What are we watching, reading, playing: Hadlee just finished playing Infinite Warfare and watching YouTube videos. Graham is playing No Man’s Sky and Destiny. Andy is playing The Tomorrow Children since it received a new update, and he is also watching a YouTube channel called Great Scott.
Tweet of the Week: It’s a Black Friday themed tweet.
For all this and more, have a listen to the podcast below, and over on YouTube. Also, be sure to catch the thorough Recommended Reading list at the foot of this article.
- Reddit CEO tampered with comments on Donald Trump subreddit
- Huawei reveals its South African smartphone lineup for 2017
- Black Friday 2016: check these discounted mobile games
- Black Friday South Africa 2016: the best tech deals and bargains
- Exclusive: ZTE Axon 7 Mini gets SA launch date, price
- delvv.io receives R6.5m in funding round [update]