Apple has its eyes firmly set on the short-form video market as it rolled out “its biggest update” for its video creation app, Clips,…
We’ve had to wait a few extra days, but tonight South Africans will finally receive a State of the Nation Address (SONA) from its President, albeit not the one they’ve enjoyed for nearly a decade.
Newly-elected President Cyril Ramaphosa will begin his speech at 7pm tonight (if the EFF behave), after the pomp and ceremony that most of us have come to enjoy.
Watch Cyril Ramaphosa’s first SONA as the President of South Africa below
But for those who are working late or don’t have access to television coverage, Parliament’s always-entertaining YouTube channel has already primed its livestream for viewing.
At the moment its replaying Ramaphosa’s election as President in Parliament, which took place last night. But while you wait, why not binge on the news that got us to this point?
See our coverage of South Africa’s merry-go-round political week below:
- ANC recalls Zuma: here’s how global news outlets reported it
- Jacob Zuma resigns as South Africa’s president
- Global social media partially freaks out after Jacob Zuma’s exit
- Cyril Ramaphosa is South Africa’s new president
- TWR Podcast: #ZumaResigns, Africa Tech Summit, and Huawei P Smart in SA
- SONA 2018 build up: Memeburn revisits the SONAs of the past
- Via Gearburn: 6 mobile games Malusi Gigaba should be playing in Parliament
- Cyril Ramaphosa jogging in Sea Point was a selfie moment not to be missed
Watch the livestream of SONA 2018 on YouTube live below: