We’re little over two weeks away from casting our ballots, and Facebook is getting ready for South Africa’s 2019 National Elections. The social network…
We get it, you’re lazy. And so are we.
Although nothing beats the simplicity of watching streaming video on a smartphone, keyboards can be pretty damn useful too.
If you’re watching Netflix on a bit screen with a wireless keyboard, or from a laptop on a plane, remember these simple but key keyboard shortcuts to make your binge-session much, much easier.
- Want to access full screen mode? Press F.
- If you wish to escape from full screen mode, press ESC.
- Want to pause your current series or movie? Press Page Down.
- Want to play the paused content again? Press Page Up.
- Space Bar will also pause/play content.
- Is there an awkward scene you need to mute immediately? Hit M.
- Not interested in using the seek bar to fast forward? Use the Shift/Right Arrow combo.
- To rewind, use Shift/Left Arrow.
Feature image: Netflix, supplied