The incoming introduction of different colour checkmarks will possibly filter the fake from the authentic while identifying politicians from celebrities. Twitter will introduce different…
Sony’s PlayStation may be absent from this year’s E3, but the company’s nonetheless putting on a show for its users in other ways.
The company’s running a new online sale running concurrently with E3 2019 called “Days of Play”, offering up to 60% off some titles.
Some of the picks for South African gamers include:
- Bloodborne – R232.55 for PS Plus subscribers
- The Elder Scrolls Online – R159
- DOOM – R159
- Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition – R189
- Far Cry New Dawn – R379
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GotY Edition – R249
- Monster Hunter: World – R329
- FIFA 19 – R399
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – R399
- The Crew 2 Standard Edition – R289
- Overwatch Legendary Edition – R306.57
- Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition – R329
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – R469
- God of War Digital Deluxe Edition – R415.55 for PS Plus subscribers
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – R427.60
- Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition – R289
More specials (144 in total) can be found on the PlayStation Store here.
Feature image: Andy Walker/Memeburn