Spotify on Monday revealed that it will now allow advertisers to target ads based on what podcasts users listen to. In a report by…
Sony’s PlayStation may be absent from this year’s E3, but the company’s nonetheless putting on a show for its users in other ways.
The company’s running a new online sale running concurrently with E3 2019 called “Days of Play”, offering up to 60% off some titles.
Some of the picks for South African gamers include:
- Bloodborne – R232.55 for PS Plus subscribers
- The Elder Scrolls Online – R159
- DOOM – R159
- Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition – R189
- Far Cry New Dawn – R379
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GotY Edition – R249
- Monster Hunter: World – R329
- FIFA 19 – R399
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – R399
- The Crew 2 Standard Edition – R289
- Overwatch Legendary Edition – R306.57
- Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition – R329
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – R469
- God of War Digital Deluxe Edition – R415.55 for PS Plus subscribers
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – R427.60
- Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition – R289
More specials (144 in total) can be found on the PlayStation Store here.
Feature image: Andy Walker/Memeburn