Instrument manufacturer Roland has launched Zentracker, a mobile app that lets users record multitrack audio and apply sound effects. The app is now available…
For anyone who has been caught at an airport or mall without data probably knows about AlwaysOn. The company that provides many Wi-Fi hotspots in the country has announced that it will allow users free access to said hotspots on 27 April, or Freedom Day.
Usually only the first 30 minutes or 50MB of data is free while connected to its platform, but it’s now opening up the service to all users for the entire day.
“We believe that everyone should have access to fast, affordable WiFi. Why? Because, quite frankly, the Internet is awesome and everyone deserves a piece of the pie,” the company noted in its newsletter release.
The company has a few tips for finding free Wi-Fi closest to you. According to AlwaysOn:
- Use our Hotspot Finder to find your nearest Hotspot (Find a SuperWiFi hotspot for incredibly fast speeds)
- When you are at an AlwaysOn Hotspot, switch on your device’s WiFi
- Search for AlwaysOn amongst the available WiFi networks
- Click on AlwaysOn and your smart device will connect
- Open your browser and you will be directed to the AlwaysOn Dashboard when you search
- Fill in your details to register and create an account, then log in and browse away
The Hotspot Finder tool can be found here.