Vodacom and m-commerce company Mondia have launched their free Mum & Baby maternal health service in Lesotho. The mobile service provider will roll the…
Welcome to Weekly Roundup, our podcast discussing the latest tech trends, innovation, and news from the last few days.
This week, Stuart Thomas plays host and talks to Hadlee, Graham and Andy.
The team discusses the recent Mitsubishi Outlander hack, Tencent’s possible move to acquiring Clash Of Clan’s developer Supercell, and UberGreen’s recent launch in Cape Town. E3 2016 and The Conjuring 2 are also on this week’s menu.
What are we playing and watching?: The team discusses what they are currently playing. Stuart has played all the games Google Store can offer and is yet to find anything worth his time.
Tweet(s) Of The Week: In a David vs Goliath match, Graham takes on Takealot and wins, well, sort of.
Have a listen to the podcast in full below, and be sure to catch the Recommended Reading list at the foot of the article.
- What should we make of the Mitsubishi Outlander hybrid hack?
- Tencent in talks to acquire Clash of Clans developer – report
- Get an electric ride with UberGreen promo in Cape Town
- How many BMW i3s have been sold in South Africa?
- The Conjuring 2 movie review: nuns have never been this scary
- Nintendo 2DS and New Nintendo 3DS: the cheapest consoles in SA right now