Kanye West, now legally known as Ye has been suspended again on Twitter. This was shortly after the rap, turned-fashion icon posted an image…
Welcome to MiniMeme, the podcast brought to you by Burn Media’s junior staff as they tackle the topics that tickle their fancy.
This week Julia Breakey and Daniel Mpala talk artificial intelligence, its pros and cons, and what Elon Musk wants to do to our brains.
Will robots effectively become slaves? Will they see us their God? Will they want to kill us?
Mark Zuckerberg says no, Musk says yes, and we say:
Let us know if you agree, disagree, or want to punch us in the face here or over on Twitter.
Music by BenSound.
- AI Open Letter — Future of Life Institute
- Through Neuralink, this is what Elon Musk wants to do to your brain — Memeburn
- Neuralink and the Brain’s Magical Future — Wait But Why
- Elon Musk’s freak-out over killer robots distracts from our real problems — Wired
- China and the US are battling to become the world’s first AI superpower — The Verge
- AI programs exhibit racial and gender biases, research reveals — The Guardian