Wow, well this was unexpected. Keanu Reeves and Halle Berry’s John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum debuted a number one on the SA box office…
The third edition of the PriceCheck Tech and E-Commerce Awards took place earlier this week in Cape Town, but who took home what?
Last year, Takealot walked away with just one award from four nominations. This year, it took home four awards.
Additionally, Luno was a new entrant into the fintech platform nominees, while Travelstart took the mobile shopping crown away from Clicks.
Airbnb won the travel booking service award for the second year running, while Spree displaced Superbalist as the best niche shopping experience.
Have a look at the full list of winners from the 2018 edition of the awards below.
- Best Fintech Platform – Luno
- Best Use of Tech by an NGO – OpenUp
- Best Delivery/Logistics Provider – Takealot
- Best Mobile Shopping Experience – Travelstart
- Best Travel Booking Service – Airbnb
- Best On-Demand Service – Uber
- Best Niche Shopping Service – Spree
- Best Small Tech/E-commerce Business – Coffee capsules direct
- Best Online Classifieds Service – Property24
- Best Marketplace Platform – Takealot
- Best Customer Service – Capitec Bank
- Employer of the Year – Pick n Pay
- People’s Choice Award – Takealot
- E-commerce Service of the Year – Takealot
Feature image: supplied, PriceCheck