Health Minister Zweli Mkhize has said that Phase Two of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in South Africa will kick off from 17 May. Mkhize…
FNB and food chain Kauai have struck a partnership that allows eBucks Rewards members receive benefits at the latter.
“Using the FNB app, customers are able to redeem their rewards of up to R100 to purchase delicious, nutritious menu items of their choice at Kauai if all of their monthly spend is on their FNB/RMB Private Bank Credit Card or Fusion Account,” the bank announced on Thursday.
Rewards are redeemable on a monthly basis, with users at each eBucks level receiving more interesting benefits. For instance, Level 1 members receive “any short hot drink” while Level 5 users can gain a “R100 voucher” to redeem any item at Kauai.
The full breakdown can be viewed below:
- Level 1: Any short hot drink.
- Level 2: Any small smoothie (Smoothies / Protein Smoothies / Superfood Smoothies).
- Level 3: Any large smoothie (Smoothies / Protein Smoothies / Superfood Smoothies).
- Level 4: R75 voucher – can be used on any items at Kauai.
- Level 5: R100 voucher – can be used on any items at Kauai.
Users will be able to redeem benefits by logging in to their FNB/RMB Private Bank app and select “Kauai” under eBucks.
The news comes after FNB announced changes to its app, which now include lifestyle and more personalised savings features.
Feature image: The FNB App, by Andy Walker/Memeburn