Pixelsmith Studios has redesigned its website to serve as a marketplace for South African creatives to sell digital products. The redesign comes as The…
MTN will give users who download its new MTN app 1GB of free data, the network announced on Wednesday.
It’s all in aid of promoting its updated Android and iOS app, which now “offers ease of use and navigation, allows customers to effectively manage their accounts, monitor their data usage, and recharge quickly and easily.”
The app, which replaces the old MyMTN app, is also smaller on both Google (10MB) and Apple’s (30MB) platforms.
MTN also plans to “zero-rate” the app, which will allow users to access its services without data.
The 1GB data deal does have a few caveats though. Take note of the following:
- You’ll need an MTN SIM card.
- The data will only be valid for 24 hours.
- It only applies to those who download the new app named “MTN”, which replaces the “MyMTN” app.
- If you have the old app installed, you’ll need to uninstall it and install the new app.
- If you’re still unsure, the new app has a white interface, the old app has a black interface.
- When installing the new app, you’ll need to confirm your country and mobile number.
- The promotion ends on the 30th of January 2020.
Feature image: MTN