Creativity, design thinking, and innovation were all on display as the finalists in the South African phase of Huawei’s global Apps UP Competition were…
Big news: the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are coming to countries like South Africa, Israel, Kuwait and others before October ends. It’s South Africa we’re most interested in and, come 24 October, iPhone lovers can grab the new and bigger smartphone from various retailers. Apple’s recently announced it, and here are the countries plus their respective launch dates:
– Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
– Thursday, October 23: Israel
– Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
– Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
– Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
Prices range from US$199 to US$499, so expect both iPhones to cost between R399 and R599 on contract, or between R7 999 to R9 999 outright. The question is, will it bend?