Netflix on Monday released the official trailer for Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, its new animated take on the classic Japanese anime. First announced…
Earlier this week, a report claimed that LG CEO Jo Seong-jin ordered a revision of the company’s upcoming G7 flagship phone.
The Korean Herald, citing an employee who wished to remain anonymous, reported that the G7 team was told to halt work on the phone and “review the new product from scratch”. The source added that “a direct order was sent down to the working-level officials to start over”.
The report came after Jo told reporters at CES that the firm would “unveil new smartphones when it is needed”.
Now, Ken Hong, LG senior director for global communications, has responded to the report.
“That report is not credible, it’s complete speculation based on inaccurate information,” Hong told Gearburn in response to an emailed query.
Does that mean we can expect the G7 this year or will it have a different name? We posed this question to Hong, who said it was “still under discussion”.
The article was updated shortly after publication upon receiving additional comment from Hong.