Creativity, design thinking, and innovation were all on display as the finalists in the South African phase of Huawei’s global Apps UP Competition were…
The dual-screen, 5G, monster-mashing LG V60 ThinQ is coming to South Africa, the company confirmed on Friday.
Full specs and features can be found here, but these are the numbers you need to know.
- 6.8-inch primary display 2460×1080 (second display with same size and resolution)
- 2.1-inch notification display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with 5G
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultrawide, time of flight sensor with 10MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Headphone jack (*excited siren noises*)
That’s a stacked bunch of specs, but you’re going to need to brace yourself for the equally-stacked price. R20 999 will fetch you the device. That’s one hell of a premium considering that the V50 is being sold for R15 999.
The phone’s available at the time of writing through Vodacom, and will be able to suck in those sweet 5G speeds if you happen to live in a few very specific areas in South Africa.
Feature image: LG