Twitter has launched two new updates as a means to ride the video content consumer trend. Popular for it’s real-time functionality Twitter will now…
*Update: Competition closed. Congratulations to Shamil for winning the draw!
The POCO brand of smartphones is now available in South Africa, including the standout POCO X3 Pro.
Delivering quality above its price range, the device provides a great option for those looking for an affordable Android smartphone that delivers value-for-money.
One lucky reader stands a chance to win a POCO X3 Pro by entering our giveaway.
The smartphone, valued at R5 399, comes with a range of appealing features.
From its large battery, ultra-fast charging, to Snapdragon-powered performance, the X3 Pro delivers a great experience at an affordable price.
Its premium features include its quad-camera (which includes a 48MP high-resolution lens), a 6.67-inch screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, and its impressive 5160mAh battery.
Make sure to read our review of the POCO X3 Pro to find out more about our experience with the phone.
To stand a chance of winning your own device, here’s how to enter:
- Give Gearburn a follow on Instagram.
- Comment on our competition post with your favourite feature of the POXO X3 Pro.
And that’s all!
The winner of the competition will be announced on 18 October 2021.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is only open to residents in South Africa and the prize will only be shipped within South Africa.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
- The competition opens from 8 October 2021 and will close on 15 October 2021 at 11:59pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- One winner will be selected for the competition. If the selected winner does not respond in 24 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
- The winner agrees to share their delivery address and contact details with Burn Media and the distributing partner in order to deliver the prize. This data will not be used for any other purpose.
- The terms of this competition are not negotiable.
- Family members and friends of employees of Burn Media will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- The prize is not non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product.